This year I decided to make goals for 2012 instead of trying to make resolutions that always resolve themselves before the end of January. Here they are in no particular order…
- Create 75 digital scrapbook pages by March 31st (Check out my ticker on the left!!)
- Create 85 digital scrapbook pages between April 1st & June 30th
- Create 90 digital scrapbook pages between July 1st & Septemeber 30th
- Create 35 digital scrapbook pages between October 1st and December 31st That is over 280 scrapbook pages for 2012! WOW!!
- Double the Facebook fans on Snips and Snails Designs page
- Increase sales for Snips and Snails Designs
- Complete Project 52 but hope for completion of Project 366
- Redecorate the Master Bedroom (we never quite got around to doing our room since we moved in 8 years ago)
- Redecorate the Laundry room (see #1)
- Work on the rest of the House To Do List
- Lose weight…(as if this wasn’t going to be on this list) LOL
- Spend more time as a family
- Teach Peyton the alphabet
- Teach Jack to write
I am hoping to accomplish way more than that this year, but at least I am writing them down. I’ll let you know how I’m doing throughout the year, so check back.